KDI School of Public Policy and Management-Seoul, Korea Selatan, membuka beasiswa untuk program master of public policy (MPP) dan MBA program untuk tahun 2009 bekerjasama dengan NIIED. Language instruction: Fully English.
Informasi lebih lanjut silahkan baca pengumuman berikut atau kunjungi situs KDIS: www.kdischool.ac.kr:
The KDI School of Public Policy and Management has opened its Fall semester admissions for the Korean Government Scholarship Program Fellows sponsored by the National Institute for International Education (NIIED).
MPP (Master of Public Policy)
Trade and Industrial Policy
Public Finance and Local Administration
Human Resources and Social Policy
Transition and Development Studies
International Relations and Political Economy
Real Estate and Public Policy
MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Strategy and Global Management
Finance and Banking
Real Estate Market and Investment
The tuition for MPP and MBA is 7 million won per semester (Total 28 million won). Because the NIIED’s tuition limit is 5 million won per semester, to make up for this difference, the KDI School will be offering scholarships worth 2 million won each.
~ April 24
~ May 22
Document Review & Interview
Final Results Announcement
1. Online Application – Complete an online application
2. Documents (please send them by postal mail or hand delivery)
– Statement of Purpose DOC(MS-Word) (must use the school format)
– Bachelor’s Transcript(s) (Undergraduate Grades/Marks)
– Certified Copy of a Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (Certificate of Graduation)
– Two Photos (3cm X 4cm)
– Recommendation Letter DOC(MS-Word) (if available)
– English Score Reports (if available)
– Employment Verification DOC(MS-Word) (if available)
Important Points to Remember
□ For the Designated Application Admissions, the final results will be decided based on the Korean Language Test results (50%) and the KDI School’s admission results (50%)
□ Unrestricted Applicants do not need to submit their Korean Language Test results. Those who are able to study in English can apply to the KDI School regardless of their Korean language competence.
1. All documents must be prepared in English.
– Please attach certified translations if the documents are in any other languages.
– Only recommendation letters can be written in Korean.
2. All applicants must apply online and submit application documents via postal mail.
3. All documents must be original.
– Copies will only be accepted if each page is marked with an official stamp.
– Copies certified by the NIIED will be acceptable.
4. Submitted applications become the property of the KDI School and will not be returned.
5. Applicant may only apply for one program and multiple applications will invalidate candidacy.
6. There is no application fee.
The Office of Admissions
KDI School of Public Policy and Management
87 Hoegiro Dongdaemun-gu Seoul, 130-868, Korea