Seoul Nat’l University Graduate Scholarship for Foreign Student
Seoul National University (SNU) kembali membuka peluang beasiswa untuk mahasiswa Indonesia untuk tahun masuk Fall 2009 (September 2009). Informasi selengkapnya, silakan dilihat pada link di bawah ini.
Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students (GSFS) Program for 2009 Fall Semester
FEB 24, 2009
GSFS Program aims to recruit excellent foreign students from universities in East, Southeast, and Central Asia to help them achieve their dream of continuing graduate studies. After collecting different ideas from all the departments of the university, we finalize the GSFS Program for every semester. Therefore the period of scholarship, eligible countries and universities, number of students per major and information on financial support can change. Please refer to attached guideline for GSFS.
– International applicants who are currently enrolling or who graduated from the eligible universities of Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Graduate Students Program
– Students who applied for the designated department which participate with the GSFS Program for the fall semester 2009
– Demonstrate financial need
– Apply for international admission online at http://admission.snu.ac.kr by April 9, 2009.
– Submission of Documents to the SNU Office of Admissions by April 10, 2009.
– Submission of Scholarship Application to the Office of International Affairs by April 17, 2009.
– Mail the completed form with the official document indicating your financial status to the following address:
GSFS Coordinator, Office of International Affairs, Seoul National University, Bldg.152, 599 Gwanangno, Gwanak-gu, Seoul 151-742, KOREA
Tel +82 2 880 8635
Fax +82 2 883 8632
Selections will be based on student’s overall academic progress, records of past studies, study plan, personal statement, other achievement records and financial needs.
NOTICE OF AWARDS
Students will be notified by e-mail individually in the end of June, 2009.
RENEWAL OF SCHOLARSHIP
– Scholarship may be renewed on an academic semester basis; the recipients must maintain an average grade point level of 3.0/4.3.
– Please note that the recipients of GSFS Program might be restricted of taking leave of absence.
Please refer to the attached guideline for GSFS.