The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration
between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the
National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Nanyang Technological
University (NTU). PhD training will be carried out in English at your
chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NUS or NTU. Students will be
supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these
labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD
degree by either NUS or NTU.
* Open to all international students
* Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic
* Good skills in written and spoken English
* Good reports from academic referees
* Attractive monthly stipend over 4 years of PhD studies, which can
support you comfortably. The stipend amount is SGD 24,000 annually, to
be increased to SGD 30,000 after passing Qualifying Examination.
* Full support for tuition fees for 4 years of PhD studies.
* One-time SGD 1,000 Settling-in Allowance
* One-time Airfare Grant of SGD 1,500
HOW TO APPLY
Application for January 2009 intake has closed. Click here
<https://www.singa.a-star.edu.sg/apply.php> to apply for August 2009
The application deadline for August 2009 intake is 1 January 2009.
Completed application and supporting documents will have to reach us by
Incomplete applications and new applications received after 1 January
2009 will be considered for January 2010 intake.
All supporting documents are to be submitted by post to:
Attention: Jeremy Ng
A*STAR Graduate Academy
Agency for Science, Technology and Research
20 Biopolis Way, #07-01 Centros